Wow! Can you believe it! I've actually posted on my blog!!!!
Well to anyone who stumbled across this in cyberspace and doesn't know me in meatspace probably thought that I'd shuffled off to meet my maker. As you can see now with your own eyes, those rumours are not true. So I've got a couple of links I've gathered which I thought everyone might enjoy.
- I Park Like An Idiot - You suck at parking! Let the world know it!
- I'm not exactly sure about the point of this website (although that statement can be applied to most things on the web) but from what I can gather they are encouraging you to put stickers on cars which have parked badly. Then take a photo and send it to them. I stumbled on this link ages ago and the photos haven't changed to so it must not be very popular. The idea of whacking a big yellow sticker on that car which has just been beached on the footpath is still pretty funny.
- Things My Girlfriend And I Have Argued About
- Well I've just spent the last hour or so reading this webpage. It's gold. Pure gold. I suggest you actually follow the above link and have a read.
- Ming The Merciless
- I have to give the credit to teamRobin for finding this link. It seems to be random flash animations and/or images. Most are amusing. I quite enjoyed Mingdows myself. Go, click, enjoy.